Spurs away sold out

I feel for those that have missed out, but I'm surprised it went as low as 17,500 (I think). I was expecting it to sell out between 19k-20k.

A lot of expensive games coming up though.

Sold out message on OS at 10.45 so sold out at 17,500+. Although we have to assume that there are still 40% of the tickets floating about...

Lots available in the City end on football ticket sites,will cost you £330 with all the add ons.
This scenario has been discussed a few times in the past and can be explained in one of 4 ways;
  • The agency doesn't have any tickets, and if someone gives them £330+, they will try and source one for £250ish and will cancel the order late on if they can't get one.
  • City have given them the ticket and get a cut.
  • A member of staff/player/sponsor/hospitality/osc has asked for a ticket and is selling it on.
  • A "points whore" is selling it on.
I think the probabilities are 66% likely to be the first option, 33% the second and 1% between the last two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.