Spurs challenge 2012 stadium decision

Andouble said:
I don't know the logistics of the area or WHL, but if there's no room for a new stadium in Tottenham, could they have requested to share the Olympic Stadium for a season while the current WHL overgoes a massive renovation?

or why not just share the Olympic Stadium with West Ham permanently?

I remember the FA were keen on looking into Spurs using Wembley for a few seasons while WHL was redeveloped. Did this meet a dead end?

THFC6061 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yes it another 10 potential days on top of the other days it would be used by West Ham rather than Spurs knock it down 2 years into its life span

What a wonderful venue to watch a game of football...

5321.jpg

(I think that bit of green in the middle is the pitch)

5322.jpg

You know Sainsburys are doing a special on sour grapes all this week

What happens when there are field events on? I bet the groundsmen will be loving the Javelin and Hammerthrow events.

PSmyth07 said:
What happens when there are field events on? I bet the groundsmen will be loving the Javelin and Hammerthrow events.

Not as bad as City playing at Wembley the day after the Horse of the Year Show.

what i don't understand is why someone ie the goverment didn't step in about 10 yrs ago and get the major sporting organisations to build one stadium that could hold many different events it would of cost alot of money but still cheaper than all the money spent on wembley,twickenham and the olympic stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.