Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the fans started booing after all fans were banned from CSKA away.

The decision was quite late so we'd paid for flights/visas to go over only for the game to be played behind closed doors. Then when the game was played there was quite a few CSKA fans in the ground

City also didn't get a refund from Uefa for the fans and we ended up with a free ticket to Roma away.

I was one of them. But don’t tell M18CTID.

Just a quickie - I ordered a ticket for a mate yesterday and selected the print at home option. The e-mail confirmation said the print at home ticket would be sent in a separate e-mail which I've not received so far. Is this normal and when can I expect to get the e-mail? About one minute before kick-off?
I orderd tickets yesterday at about 5.00 p.m. and selected the print at home option. I received another email with the pdf of the tickets at about 9.30 a.m. today.

I'll be booing the ticket office if it doesn't get sorted!
I had a similar one before Christmas- for some reason it didn't show up in Safari as having a PDF attachment but it did in Chrome, maybe double check the email?

I hope that Pep plays both Sane and Sterling in this game and the derby next week. I really wouldn't trust Mahrez at all during this critical week. Bernardo is also a must as his work rate against Liverpool should set the tone. Given that Kane is out and they will go for pace I'd partner Stones & Laporte on Wed and Saturday then Laporte & Kompany on Wednesday. We need calm at the back and more importantly a higher intensity in passing out from the back, sorry Ota. Above all let us create a good atmosphere by keeping up the singing throughout the game, I know I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.