Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cards on the table, I will be booing. The ones that think the players are embarrassed and that the booers are in the minority why don't you just sing over us so no-one can hear us booing.

What will that achieve? No-one can hear you, so why bother?

All the midfielders and strikers have been rested recently. Apart from Raheem who will have played 6 on the bounce of he plays in the next 3.

Sky majoring on our fans. Whatever Guardiola thinks he should close that line of questioning down. We're no better or worse than any other set of fans it's just that the media focus is solely on us whilst hyping certain other clubs. He should ask the questioner why they are obsessed with our supporters rather than get involved.

We've never let the club or him down and it's beginning to piss me off that he encourages these vermin.

I don't think that Pep or the players would be at all bothered about fans booing the anthem, if the atmosphere when the game starts is noisy and supportive. Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons, its usually been flat.

As far as Pep is concerned, booing the anthem, low CL attendances and a quiet stadium all go together to confound him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.