Spurs - CL 2nd Leg - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're more balanced with Sane and Sterling and can stretch the opposition better. Bernardo on the right and Sterling on the left just means them cutting in pretty much every time into a no doubt congested area. Let's hope it works anyway.

Agree completely. Bernardo and Sterling are talented enough to more or less make it work but one of our most consistent ways of scoring have been driven balls along the 6 from wingers getting outside and pulling back. Everything gets congested when they cut inside

My thoughts have been that if we don't start de bruyne, sterling and sane together we'll come up short. Bernardo should have started in Dave's place. I'll be cheering and hoping for the best but I think Pep may bottle it in the champs league again.

Big game for Merlin tonight. I know we all love him, but he's been looking like a guy who played too much because of KDB's injury and he'll have to pull a huge performance out of the bag to justify putting Bernardo on the wing and dropping Sané.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.