Spurs fans...

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Are more of a pain in the backside than the rag twats... was looking at what Micah was tweeting, he was biggin us up for having 40,000+ since our days at Maine Road and then in comes in spurs fans jumping up and down about having a half empty stadium?

Bellends, shitbags...

Twats.

That Is all.

Seem to be as many rags replying to that comment with their usual bile (yet they follow him - OBSESSED).

Rags such as "Richard Griffiths" from "The Lakes".

Some very bitter Spurs fans around at present. Saggers and Quinn did a phone in about next seasons top 4, and how its more than likely that there will be only one team in it from London come the end of the season, (chelsea). Arsenal fans came on and gave a good arguement for themselves but spurs fans! Well let's just say they are very, very bitter! 'What have man city got that we haven't?' 'even if we sell modric our team is more gelled than city's, Liverpools, Chelsea's and united's', were just some of the rants! Very amusing stuff.

All I got to say, karma is a woman Crouch. Thanks a lot though, enjoy Europa.

Pigeonho said:
Some very bitter Spurs fans around at present. Saggers and Quinn did a phone in about next seasons top 4, and how its more than likely that there will be only one team in it from London come the end of the season, (chelsea). Arsenal fans came on and gave a good arguement for themselves but spurs fans! Well let's just say they are very, very bitter! 'What have man city got that we haven't?' 'even if we sell modric our team is more gelled than city's, Liverpools, Chelsea's and united's', were just some of the rants! Very amusing stuff.
A striker that can score?

Castiel said:
Pigeonho said:
A striker that can score?
A defence that can defend? In front of a decent 'keeper?

If we weren't competiting with spurs i wouldn't really mind them to be honest. After being at that game where Crouch scored and we missed out, it really started my dislike with them, but sheerly from a point of view that they beat us, competitive.

If we both had qualified for Champions League we prob would be best mates with the spuds fans laughing at Chelsea/Gooners whoever.

I wish them well, but not if they compete with us :)

Pigeonho said:
i heard that yesterday and then they get that country bum marcus stewart on and he came out with the fact that arry has BUILT a team at spurs whereas we have BOUGHT a team...
so modric,bale,gallas,dawson,defoe,pavlychenko,lennon,gomes etc all came through the youth system did they?
keep your numpty thoughts to yourself you ipswich slag,you ain`t got a scoobies....

manimanc said:
Pigeonho said:
i heard that yesterday and then they get that country bum marcus stewart on and he came out with the fact that arry has BUILT a team at spurs whereas we have BOUGHT a team...
so modric,bale,gallas,dawson,defoe,pavlychenko,lennon,gomes etc all came through the youth system did they?
keep your numpty thoughts to yourself you ipswich slag,you ain`t got a scoobies....

Not only that, but what most people seem to forget is that Spurs had been spending big for years and many of their key players were at the club before Redknapp arrived. To take 2 high profile examples, Bale was signed when Jol was still manager and Modric was signed when Ramos was manager.

People talk about what a great job 'Arry has done, and while he has done a decent job there it's also fair to point out that Spurs were never a bottom-of-the-table side in a million years when Ramos was sacked. They had a shit start to the 08-09 season but with the players they had they were easily a top 5 team on paper. Jol got them 5th spot 2 seasons running and they repaid him by sacking him - if they'd kept him on they probably would have bagged that coveted 4th spot anyway.

manimanc said:
Pigeonho said:
Yeah i heard him too. To be fair to him he also put Chelsea in our category, saying some teams have to do it that way which is right, but to say Spurs haven't spent money is complete horse shit! Spurs will say that they also recoup money, (yeah, must be great being a selling club!), but I don't subscribe to that. Spending is spending. If I buy a Ferrari to better my neighbours Focus, i've gazumped him, no matter whether I sell my Vectra to fill my bank a bit.
Good god I love that example!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.