Spurs (H) 2nd Leg - Post Match Thread

As gutted as everyone else, Sergio's offside, should it have made any difference ?, as Eriksen actually played the ball, and it deflected off a City player to Sergio, who was marginally offside
Yes Bernardo moved his leg to play the ball. Offside is correct. Still a fucking gut wrench though.

Last year we lost to Liverpool because the CL had no VAR. This year the CL has VAR which means the 5-3 gets called off... and somehow Llorente’s goal stands with VAR
So this year we go out due to the away goal rule, which is abolished from next years CL. Next year this game goes into extra time, this year we lose to a goal scored with a hand. I give up...

To dare is indeed to do.
To come to our place and play with that intent and threat well done.

From a city stand point I am gutted for our lads. Well done you gave it everything........an away goal is everything in this competition.
VAR.......ummmmmm.

Sorry but it was laportes fault. We didn’t need any help off any official to win that game it was ours but Laporte gave them goals on a plate. Pep’s plan was right the refereeing was irrelevant, A terrible 20 minutes for Laporte and we’re out. Laporte has been a beast the rest of the time and our best defender, which is why football is such a bastard. You’d bet your house on Laporte not to put a foot and 9/10 you’d right.

Did Bernie pass the ball into Sergio or was straight from Ericksen?

Deflected of B.Silva which is apparently where the offside is counted from now. Feels like bullshit considering they were allowed to have a goal with the ball hitting his arm / elbow - surely any contact should count as handball if any touch is considered a pass.

Whole back four plus Ederson were not up to it tonight. Have to question Ederson on both the goal in the first leg and the first Son goal tonight. One or probably both should have been saved. His passing and kicking tonight were well below standard tonight.
Are you serious???? Lmaooo how on earth do you think they were savable? Especially the 2nd one

I’m in the Philippines at the moment.. not sure what sheltered coverage BT made but it was the most blatant handball since Maradonnas.... he elbowed it into the net. Blatant as fuck... the whole bar was convinced it wouldn’t be given... wish i videos the screen... it really was THAT bad... when I saw what the ref was showed it was the most insanely congested view. Honestly they showed a view that made it the easiest decision in human history.

Totally agree. There was one replay angle (not the one the ref looked at, obviously) that showed very clearly that the ball changed direction twice - first when it hit what can only have been his elbow, at which point the ball headed straight downwards, and then it changed direction again when it hit his thigh.

Whole back four plus Ederson were not up to it tonight. Have to question Ederson on both the goal in the first leg and the first Son goal tonight. One or probably both should have been saved. His passing and kicking tonight were well below standard tonight.[/QUOTE
He should’ve held the first corner as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.