Spurs (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

The boos were for the referee - another appalling performance! Since the World Cup, teams are exploiting the leniency being shown. How did Hojbjerg get away with his assaults on Rico? Also, why aren't other City players stepping in?
I think Guardiola was referencing the lack of a reaction from the players in his interview after Lewis was hacked down three or four times.

Another thread turning into a slag off our own fest.

First half was standard atmosphere..
Second half was brilliant.

Makes you wonder how many posters on here actually go to the match.

Nothing to see here.
Think it’s us long term fans who are always there, who’ve always been there - even when we were playing Macclesfield away - who are enjoying the last 10 years & who don’t let a few poor games stop us trying to drum up some support when the team need us

Massive comeback. Honestly think the title was gone if we lost tonight and arsenal beat united Sunday. Hopefully turns our season round and puts the fire back in the belly!!

I do and every away game and I’m sorry if u think that first half atmosphere is acceptable it’s not. It’s silent bar a few songs and there is just an expectancy for city to score and then maybe we will get involved. Same with second half it was up to the players to get one back before we even showed any support and then after that if the atmosphere isn’t bouncing there must be something massively wrong cuz we’ve just come down by 2 goals to win a massive game!
Mate, there's been FAR worse than tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.