Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 17 Aug 2019.

1. asahartford1

asahartford1

It's not the match fixed, but the referee prepared to cheat. That was the worst decision of the day, in that he must have seen it to give it.

2. Poor Jesus he's had 2 perfectly good goals disallowed already.

blueeeee likes this.
  3. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

If you were a player yesterday you would want to win everything insight just to fuck off those corrupt cvunts in our game?? I bet pep is drumming this into them daily

4. Barcon

Barcon

And you would be right.

5. asahartford1

asahartford1

Actually Sky pundits were unanimous, We played Great, was a definite penalty and Oliver was wrong as was VAR. So I think you you were right , they were impartial.

6. JPBB

JPBB

Team supported:
    Spurs
    It was an odd game

Of course, by any normal standards that is a 5-0 game.

Notwithstanding City’s excellence, Spurs were particularly pathetic.

It is odd that Spurs only committed 4 fouls. Normally under this type of pressure we’d break the game up.

It is odd the goals City conceded. Were they not soft even by soft goals standards? Moura is the smallest player on the pitch?

The surprising VAR decisions?

It was almost as if someone wanted it to finish 2-2

Anyway, it’s a point.

thelongbowman and deano ou812 like this.
  7. Brightwell Bros.

Brightwell Bros.

I think a lot of people still think we are in last season and not a new one. You don't have to win every game to win the league and. That was an ok result (if we beat them away), and if we play like that we have a good chance of winning it again. We have a decent run of games now, the type of run where you can put markers down as we did in the centurion season.

8. 55yr old teenager

55yr old teenager

Oliver
    Oliver Did miss the foul on rodri for the pen. If u watch the footage back he is looking over to his right. By the time he is looking straight at the incident rodri is on the ground, so Oliver never saw it. That in my mind is a clear and obvious mistake that should have been reviewed by VAR!!

9. Ithryn Luin

Ithryn Luin

Team supported:
    City 1968 to 1973 (my much older brother in law used to take me to Maine Rd) Bolton 1973 to today.

Because the officials are officious! Rather than look at an incident on merit and on its individuality they are looking very hard for anything to disallow the goal. That goal should never have been disallowed. The current offside law is not capable of giving attacking teams the advantage and we need clear daylight. As a neutral watching yesterdays game I felt robbed of a great finsih to a game!

mick10 likes this.
  10. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

There will be more of the same via VAR and blinkered refs as the season wears on. Yesterday was not a one off - others will follow as sure as night follows day. There will be refs looking away from the action and another blatant pen will go begging, and arm or hand or no arm or hand another goal of ours will be chalked off.