Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

So, despite many of the major clubs officials both here and abroad, heads of major leagues, members of Uefa all queuing up to have a go at City. Despite the outgoing Premier League chief Scudamore saying it would be good if City didn’t run away with the title a year or so back. Despite the blatant media agenda who want to pander to the viewing figures and clicks for the rags and bin dippers from Oslo to Ho Chi Minh. Despite Premier League concerns that Manchester City domination will harm the Premier League Brand. You refuse to believe that some bloke with an agenda in a Ford Transit in Solihull is taking a less than subjective view of VAR replays because it offends your sense of fair play?

I’m not sure naive covers it.

No it’s us we are paranoid

Pep Guardiola after #MCITOT: “We play to score goals. We have to improve but I don't have doubts that we will score a lot of goals. But of course, with so many shots we would like to score five or six - we play for that."

“Of course, we have to improve. But I don’t have doubts with this amount of games we will score a lot of goals. In the last two seasons, we scored more than anyone else in Europe so I don’t have any doubts about that.”

Pep Guardiola on #MCITOT: “Not many teams can do what we did against a team like Tottenham. I told the players it’s emotional, it's frustrating to lose two points in that way but football is like this."

According to the sage that is Neil Ashton in today's Sun, Spurs deserved their point for their resilience and never say die.

Obviously choosing to overlook the 30 missed chances and VAR decisions.

Apparently, it underlined Spurs' title challenger credentials.

I thought they were average at best and won't finish within 15 points of us.
Their best bet is a fucking cup. They haven’t got the balls let alone the ability to win the league. Two lucky goals they got in what was a blatant attempt to avoid getting stuffed. People hype up the likes of Erikson and maybe when he soda off to Madrid he might improve, but they don’t have a single player that’d get near our squad. I might let Kane clean Sergio’s boots.

Their best bet is a fucking cup. They haven’t got the balls let alone the ability to win the league. Two lucky goals they got in what was a blatant attempt to avoid getting stuffed. People hype up the likes of Erikson and maybe when he soda off to Madrid he might improve, but they don’t have a single player that’d get near our squad. I might let Kane clean Sergio’s boots.
Eriksen, Kane, Moura, Son are excellent players.

I do think City's performance for 75 mins was outstanding. Last 15 mins we seemed to be exhausted. Disappointment in our performance would maybe final cross/pass. De bruyne was a bit hit and miss. Mahrez not so good.

Eriksen, Kane, Moura, Son are excellent players.

I do think City's performance for 75 mins was outstanding. Last 15 mins we seemed to be exhausted. Disappointment in our performance would maybe final cross/pass. De bruyne was a bit hit and miss. Mahrez not so good.
Sorry Marv I agree with a lot of your posts but Moura is average, Eriksen and Kane disappear in every big game, Son I like but I don’t think he would get in before anyone in our squad.

Sorry Marv I agree with a lot of your posts but Moura is average, Eriksen and Kane disappear in every big game, Son I like but I don’t think he would get in before anyone in our squad.

Son seems a bit like Vardy in the sense he seems to do it in fits and starts. Eriksen I would take as I think he would blossom with us but like the rest of their midfield he offered little resistance on saturday.

If we put away our chances...

Is academic, loris had a MotM performance and saved many of them, a team will always miss chances, bit whem you score you don't expect such trivualities as the possible acidental handball to thwart you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.