Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Someone mentioned the rugby refs earlier and it got me thinking while watching the incident again.

In rugby, when they review a decision they look at all aspects in the run up to an incident. In this case what actually should have happened is that the referee should have awarded a penalty to us for the pull back on Laporte.

If that had happened then I could accept the process but the corrupt bastards are picking and choosing so that we are always disadvantaged.

It’s destroying the game

Of course it will...if that came off van dykes arm today and salah slotted it in they'll be celebrating 3pts....if Pogba gets wrestled to the floor at the swamp then var will kick in and they'll get a penalty. Keep watching coz it'll fuckin happen sooner rather than later mark my words.
Without a fuckin doubt
Of course it will...if that came off van dykes arm today and salah slotted it in they'll be celebrating 3pts....if Pogba gets wrestled to the floor at the swamp then var will kick in and they'll get a penalty. Keep watching coz it'll fuckin happen sooner rather than later mark my words.
Its nailed on, we will be cheated week in week out by this shite. And the media will forget it, and utd and the scouse twats will get away with murder, cos a fingernail was the right side, someone 300 fuckin mile away said so, the all powerful, incorruptible, totally unbiased flawed human being that decides on a fuckin whim.

Goal-line technology is absolute - a matter of fact. VAR offside is still subjective because the technology is not yet available to determine whether a player's offside when the ball is passed to him. You can't have VAR ruling on offside until it's as perfect as goal-line technology - in which case the decision is instant - i.e. no allowing fans to celebrate a goal that gets ruled out.

And how can VAR rule that the Lamela foul on Rodri isn't a pen ? Why can't the VAR officials be made to do what the Rugby Union refs do - have their deliberations broadcast ?

I was there today and have just got home from a family event tonight and have just watched MOTD. Right, in the split second before the ball brushes Laporte's arm, the defender pulls on Laporte's arm, Laporte pulls his arm away - effectively into the line of the ball as a consequence of the foul.

Sick as a dog. I fucking hate VAR, but not as much as I hate Tottenham! If I wasn't with my daughter today I'd still be in Grey Mar Lane. FUCK OFF YOU HORRIBLE CHAZ N DAVE ****S! !

Ederson Cancelo Walker Fernandinho Laporte Angelino Rodri KDB Bernardo Sterling Aguero

Hope we will be smashing next satursat

There will be a time this season where the Dippers will get a penalty because 'there was contact', and City won't get a penalty because 'there wasn't enough contact'.

There will still be an anonymous referee making a decision, and it will still be subjective, and there will still be no recompense for an incorrect decision, and we will still get shafted and it will still be corrupt.

And we will still win the league.

VAR has cost us 3 goals in our last 4 VAR controlled matches, 2 being crucial match winning goals.... It's a sobering thought when you consider human intervention cost us, especially considering the rugby tackle on Rodri....

I had a feeling that the VAR assistants were trying their best to stay out of today'a game after last week's interventions, but were forced to disallow our goal because of the 'black & white' handball in the lead up to Jesus' goal.

This shit needs standardising & sorting.

Last edited:
VAR wasn’t the problem today. The new stupid hand ball rule and our finishing cost us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.