Spurs Interim Results to 31st December 2010

Barry's left peg said:
THFC6061 said:
A £4 million profit in the least profitable six month period.

We had no player purchases in January and our share of the TV revenues from the Champions League will me massive.

The second six month period from January to June 2011 will probably show record profits for Spurs.

Nobody cares post that crap on the spurs forum THIS is a Manchester City forum
please excuse me for a moment as i need to slap the salami over this majestic news....
be back in two sheikhs.....

ali_bee said:
We don't give a fuck

Really?

Not so long ago, you chaps were very happy to post the Deloitte's Football Money League, which showed that City had a slightly larger gross income than Spurs.

Funny how your interest in these matters can evaporate so quicky, isn't it?

THFC6061 said:
ali_bee said:
We don't give a fuck

Really?

Not so long ago, you chaps were very happy to post the Deloitte's Football Money League, which showed that City had a slightly larger gross income than Spurs.

You're misunderstanding, perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

We don't give a fuck about Spurs

THFC6061 said:
ali_bee said:
We don't give a fuck

Really?

That's because it is a Man City form!

THFC6061 said:
ali_bee said:
We don't give a fuck

Really?

That because we were gloating you imbecile, your not very bright are you? makes sense now why you support spurs I suppose

All these cockneys coming on blowing their own trumpets really adds a lot to the forum, I can't wait for the next instalment

£4m isn't very impressive is it?

When you don't qualify for the champions league, that will be £20m gone straight away. Then Harry will get a boner and want new players. Somebody will have to leave won't they?

If that's all the profit you make, even allowing for more in the next period, you had better pray you stay in the Champions League otherwise you're in big trouble.

And for those fans who aren't on here to boast, it just shows how flawed Platini's FFPRs are. If it was truly about a level playing field, the yardstick would be income without Champions League add-ons, including an element for increased sponsorship etc. The fact that it isn't proves that it is really about protecting those who happen to be in it when the rules come into force.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.