Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Got no issue with Spurs. Even on twitter alot of their fans have been complimentary/realistic after Wednesday and they generally dislike the cultists.

Spurs or Ajax to win it for me. Then Barca.

If you'd of asked this question before coach-gate, I'd of said Liverpool all day long. I despised Spurs since I was an 8 year old kid getting a a half can of beer lobbed on by back out of the spuds end at Wembley. But now, the shear hatred I have for them scouse rats is 100000 x more. The scouse media, the scouse presenters, the scouse love in, Jimmy fucking gap toothed Tarbuck! Fuck off the lot of ya ! I actually only dislike Tottenham these days, I have bigger fish to fry.

Liverpool. I know they're the worst kind of people but at least they're a really good side who wouldn't be ridiculous winners. Plus it's not the one they REALLY want. Unless they win the PL, in which case I'd much prefer Tottenham.

Tottenham winning would feel like a kick in the balls. Like Leicester winning the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.