Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Nope. I work with shit loads of Rags. They're still the biggest fucking cünts on the planet, and anything that winds them up is fine by me. I didn't get 25 years of shite from Dippers, it was Rags. Fuck every fucking last one of them.
Unfortunately I married into posh dippers (Wirral) and wife apart, they are easily as unlikable and irritating about football than any rags. And that's when they're not winning anything!

Unfortunately I married into posh dippers (Wirral) and wife apart, they are easily as unlikable and irritating about football than any rags. And that's when they're not winning anything!
Winning is irrelevant - Liverpool are football royalty and their fans are the most passionate and knowledgeable in the world. End of.

Given the choice of Liverpool or Spurs for the CL, it would have to be Liverpool.

Would like to see both of them knocked out in the semis. To see Spurs lose to a dodgy VAR decision would be delicious and for Liverpool to lose as a result of Van Dijk cock-up and/or a pen resulting from a Suarez dive, would be equally beautiful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.