Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you were bitter beforehand mate. No club on this forum has got so much vitriol comments. I've been here ten years and its non stop hate. For every 10 posts there is probably 2 sensible ones wanting a debate
Yeah the hate won't stop mate, and I'm one of the haters tbh.
When we got taken over your club fans bombarded talkshite with your vitriol when you should of backed us against the top 4, then there's 81. Don't think the hate will stop, it will just increase.

They’ve always been the London club that I dislike the most.

And it goes back well before 1981.
I used to enjoy the half decent pub crawl from seven sisters tube station ..two mile long stretch to WHL. ..it was mental back in the day with all sorts of interesting ,diverse boozers to be found. .The West Indian club (high ) Sam Fox bar,The Ship..some boozer next door to the ship which one year sold 'Courage Best 'for 90p a pint..I don't even like it but had 3 pints for the hell of it..then ..right at the end.. The Corner Pin...I used to try and get in there, pissed out me head, season after season ...only managed it once tho; by sneaking past doorrmen round the back ...obviously full of Tottenham but I was buzzing .out the Corner Pin onto Paxton Lane and into the away fans queue,back in the day when we had the away terrace and seating behind and made a lot of noise. ..
More than half the pubs on the main drag are shut down now.

Yep. Loads of Tottenham pubs closed down over the past 20 years or so: Corner Pin; the Bank; the Cockerel; Railway Tavern; British Queen; Bootlaces; the Park; Valentinos; plus quite a few more that I can’t remember.

Thankfully still plenty, though.

Pub next to the Ship is the Elbow Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.