Spurs thread 2019/20

LFC-Fans

Team supported
Liverpool
Think everyone had them guaranteed for top 3 this season before a ball was kicked. But they've struggled.

KentBlue

I rather thought they were running out of ideas towards the end of last season. They started to look very predictable, and there doesn't appear to be much difference with them so far in the early part of this season.

I just wonder if Pochettino has had enough and is looking for a way out?

Vienna_70

Team supported
The Only Team in Manchester!
I rather thought they were running out of ideas towards the end of last season. They started to look very predictable, and there doesn't appear to be much difference with them so far in the early part of this season.

I just wonder if Pochettino has had enough and is looking for a way out?

balotellishaircut

Team supported
City
Ah Lillian Lopez in that video above, she died a few years back, (RIP) i can remember my mum singing in the kitchen to Odyssey songs on the radio.

I think Poch will go at the end of the season, i know spuds fans dont wanna hear it, but it really is all about winning trophies.

JPBB

Team supported
Spurs
Ah Lillian Lopez in that video above, she died a few years back, (RIP) i can remember my mum singing in the kitchen to Odyssey songs on the radio.

I think Poch will go at the end of the season, i know spuds fans dont wanna hear it, but it really is all about winning trophies.
Agreed. I think he has lost his love of the game. He needs a sabbatical. And then a new challenge. I am not sure it is about trophies, I just think he wants a break.

Spurs will recover.

Don't have an account?

Register now!