Spurs thread 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.

1. Keeper!

Keeper!

Exactly and with Zinane looking vulnerable he may want out for Madrid.

2. cjn

cjn

"I feel very disappointed," [Pochettino] told reporters. "To be honest, first half I wasn’t happy with our performance. From the beginning we had a plan and we didn't respect the plan. That was what disappointed me the most. I told the players at half-time."

This guy always seems like he's willing to throw his players under the bus. Seems mentally fed up with Tottenham.

Last edited: 18 Sep 2019
  3. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Team supported:
    The Only Team in Manchester!
    Maybe he’s been spending too much time with PEG.

4. MichaelFrontzeck'sBathroom

MichaelFrontzeck'sBathroom

Hope he ends up at rag fc, they love a manager that continuously spouts excuses :)

5. Marvin

Marvin

I watched this game before City's match like I expect quite a few blues.

They remind me of when Mourinho was at Chelsea and the wheels were falling off. The players seemed to be completely disinterested.

6. KentBlue

KentBlue

Exactly this. Maybe there's a few players there who are sick of everything being about Kane(pen)? Any back pages that feature a story on Spurs WILL be accompanied by a picture of him, and somewhere in the background some other players. There has to be some players there that are getting seriously pissed off with it always being about Kane(pen) and the other ten players that make up the side.

Dave S likes this.
  7. cjn

cjn

Spurs form for last nine league games away from home: LLLLLLDDL. These guys have serious mentality issues, and so many of them (including maybe the manager) look completely unbothered. And why would they be? Eriksen, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, and Rose have all wanted out at some point in the last twelve months and instead of moving on from any of them they held on, either out of stubbornness or for financial reasons. They tried to push Aurier out, couldn't move him. At some point this was bound to happen, but it turns out theres a price to pay for consistently underpaying your best players, then making it difficult for them to move on when you can't agree a new deal. Pochettino doesn't sound like a guy who knows how to fix it either.

Last edited: 23 Sep 2019
  8. bondsman

bondsman

How the F did they get to champs league final? Those 2 points dropped against this dross earlier this season still piss me off. Where are those lurking smug spuds fans now? Spurs are my third most hated team close behind the obvious two. The media hype that surrounds them is unreal.

Blue Budgie and BrianW like this.
  9. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Manchester City...your so money supermarket
    Absolute shocking form from spurs and the fact we dropped points against them pains me even more, but thats what happens when your defending league champions - the other top teams will step it up on the day against us (something the dippers have yet to experience)

Kane will be gone soon

10. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Team supported:
    The Only Team in Manchester!
    Very Spursy.

Did anyone hear the Spud on 606 moaning about VAR?

Karma can’t half be a bitch sometimes, you whinging twat!