Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this. Maybe there's a few players there who are sick of everything being about Kane(pen)? Any back pages that feature a story on Spurs WILL be accompanied by a picture of him, and somewhere in the background some other players. There has to be some players there that are getting seriously pissed off with it always being about Kane(pen) and the other ten players that make up the side.
Pep was right, they are the Harry Kane team.

With all the moaning Poch has been doing the last few weeks it's seems he definitely wants out with the rags his most likely destination
Yeah he's putting himself in position, he was 'nailed' on prior to Ole/TT can't remember which but he'd met with bacon & his odds on going there had tumbled.

I'm not so sure he'd go to the rags: abroad maybe, but I can't see him lowering his standards and turning up there. At Spurs he has only the one player with an ego trip the size of Weston-Super-Mare, and that's Kane(Pen). At the swamp he'd find there's a never ending conveyor belt of them. But Kane(pen) aside, Spurs do have some good players, very good players, who -for one reason or another- aren't performing to their usual standards. The rags do not have one single player who would get into this current Spurs side. I really do believe that.
If Pochettino cannot get the best out of the players he has at his disposal at Spurs, he sure as fuck isn't going to get it out of them at the swamp.

Real Madrid job might be up for grabs too. But he is definitely planting legs for the move. It's obvious he doesn't want to be there anymore.

I think the spuds are much better without Kane in the starting line up...
He's a good player but way under par at the moment ...

I genuinely don’t think Spurs would have made champions league these last few seasons without his goals - odd occasion they’ve won when he hasn’t played and everyone pin points that a reason not to play him - it’s ridicolous to suggest spurs would be ‘much’ better without a guy up front on his own banging in goals game after game.

Spurs form for last nine league games away from home: LLLLLLDDL. These guys have serious mentality issues, so many of them (including maybe the manager) look completely unbothered. And why would they be? Eriksen, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, and Rose have all wanted out at some point in the last twelve months and instead of moving on from any of them they held on, either out of stubbornness or for financial reasons. They tried to push Aurier out, couldn't move him. At some point this was bound to happen, but it turns out theres a price to pay for consistently underpaying your best players, then making it difficult for them to move on when you can't agree a new deal. Pochettino doesn't sound like a guy who knows how to fix it either.

Beautiful post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.