Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely don’t think Spurs would have made champions league these last few seasons without his goals - odd occasion they’ve won when he hasn’t played and everyone pin points that a reason not to play him - it’s ridicolous to suggest spurs would be ‘much’ better without a guy up front on his own banging in goals game after game.
He's not on form though at the moment and I think he goes missing a lot.. He's still a top player but he's way off his best right now

He's not on form though at the moment and I think he goes missing a lot.. He's still a top player but he's way off his best right now

He’s scored 4 goals in opening 6 games this season (same as Salah) and scored 4 goals in last couple of England games. Not quite sure what more he can do.

Kane is fantastic striker or better - goal scorer. If he was ours, everybody would creaming their pants about him. He is better finisher than anyone in our squad, would score 40 at City.

Few dives here and there but he looks well raised person too. Never in papers for wrong reasons. Not arrogant on the pitch or in interviews. No reasons to hate guy like that, no matter what club he plays for.

Kane is fantastic striker or better - goal scorer. If he was ours, everybody would creaming their pants about him. He is better finisher than anyone in our squad, would score 40 at City.

Few dives here and there but he looks well raised person too. Never in papers for wrong reasons. Not arrogant on the pitch or in interviews. No reasons to hate guy like that, no matter what club he plays for.

Claiming goals with little justification suggests he's all about me vs. team. You've seen with Aguero (early on) what Pep thinks of that. Also, there is good evidence that Son gets marginalized when Kane plays and Spurs definitely looked a better team in the CL last year without him.

Claiming goals with little justification suggests he's all about me vs. team. You've seen with Aguero (early on) what Pep thinks of that. Also, there is good evidence that Son gets marginalized when Kane plays and Spurs definitely looked a better team in the CL last year without him.

I didn't wrote a word about Spurs tactics, that's Pochetino's job, only about Kane. He is one of the best finishers in the game and definitely one of the best in Premier League,.

Kane really isn't the issue at the moment. They should be good enough without him pulling up trees to be a top side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.