Spurs Thread - 2021/22

Yeah, but Conte never had to deal with someone like Levy before. This is a man whose mantra is 'Profit before everything and anything.'

The first month or two might be plain sailing for the mis-matched duo, but before long there will be as poisonous an atmosphere there as there was under Maureen - multiplied twice over.

Kane(pen) has already come out and declared he's looking forward to playing under the new man, inferring that he didn't want to play under Nuno, so what sort of message does that send out? He's saying he'll only put the effort in if he likes the manager.
Yep. It’s only eight weeks, or so, until the transfer window opens.

Then we might have some fun.

So basically the worlds best and toughest negotiator Levy has crawled back on his hands and knees to Conte, and said all that stuff I told you to fuck off about in the summer, well now you can have it all and some. Levy is a total millstone round their neck. George Reynolds built Darlington a great stadium, where are they now?
Playing at Darlington rugby club but, I believe that is subject to change

But spurs are filling their new stadium. Darlo were never going to fill 23,000 seats.
Spurs were fucked by a combination of the new stadium costs, Covid, and the refusal to sell Kane to the only club stupid enough to offer much more than he's worth.
We didn't dodge a bullet, we deflected towards Tottenham.
Yeah I get that. The point of the Reynolds comparison was that Levy gets a free ride in the media, for his continuous cock up appointments , because Spurs have a great new ground, and fair play it is excellent. But they are going nowhere fast as a football club and he (Levy) is the main reason for that, but the great negotiator tag lingers on. I agree with you, he should have snatched our hands off if we genuinely offered £100m plus for Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.