Spurs ticket prices

Danny Hoekman

Thinking of having an overnighter in London for the Spurs game. Just had a look at their ticket prices and it's a category A game, which looks like it's going to be £47 upper and £43 lower for us. Pretty steep, with it being midweek, a week before Christmas and on Sky. Can see a few giving this a miss.

Danny Hoekman said:
Thinking of having an overnighter in London for the Spurs game. Just had a look at their ticket prices and it's a category A game, which looks like it's going to be £47 upper and £43 lower for us. Pretty steep, with it being midweek, a week before Christmas and on Sky. Can see a few giving this a miss.

Ive booked two days off work, price is steap just one less present for a member of my family, job sorted...

arghhh shiiite!

thats hugely outrageous!!

perhaps we should do another 'boycott' and see if they lower prices!!

i was planning on going to this one...but if its nearly £50 i'll probably give it a miss!

Yup...according to their website we are now a Catagory A game with all clubs

Along with:

Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United, West Ham United

Fuck knows how wet sham are up there

Its a total piss take....that grabbing little shite whelan learnt his lesson, what was it £35 last year. most blues tossed it off, back down to £25 last week..... lets just hope we boycott this one and teach them cheeky snivelling pricks a lesson... end of the day lads the power is in your hands, you keep giving and they'll keep on taking...!!

i work with a stoke fan he said that he's payin £27 not sure whether upper or lower, he also said that they hav been given 1700..
Apart from our game being more attractive to watch what is the difference?? 1700 people is still 1700.
I know it is supply and demand and if we keep goin there unlikely to reduce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.