spurs tickets MERGED

ForzaMancini

Hi I am after 2 tickets for the Tottenham home game, preferably one under 16 and one 16&17

PM if you have any spare. Thanks in advance.

Re: 2x Tottenham tickets needed

ForzaMancini said:
Hi I am after 2 tickets for the Tottenham home game, preferably one under 16 and one 16&17

PM if you have any spare. Thanks in advance.
They're on general sale still, not many left though.

Hi all, flights booked and I ready to go to Spurs game. Just need a ticket. One ticket.....would be hugely appreciated.

Frank

Coming down from Scotland and bringing my Canadian mate wh is over on holiday to get his first taste of British football. Was looking for 2 tickets for the Spurs game. Any help would be great.

Looking for one for Spurs at home. My son is coming back home for his 21st birthday and has only just managed to get the time booked off work. Would love to take him if anyone has one spare. Please PM me.

Belgians need 3 Tottenham tickets

Good morning from Belgium.

We are 3 Anderlecht fans who have booked flights & hotels for a Manchester weeked from Friday 20 until Monday 23 January.

Obviously, being huge Kompany followers as he comes from our youth academy, we planned this trip with the sole objective of attending ManCity v Spurs.

To our great despair, we noticed about a week ago that tickets would not go on general sale as the game was sold out.

So, who could help us out with 3 tickets? We really don't care if they are the cheapest or most expensive seats, as long as we get in!!

Our provider will obviously be rewarded with our eternal praise and (if wanted and needed) a Brussels' tour consisting of loads of beer from the tap, a walk around and in our cosy stadium at match day.

Thanks in advance!!

I've got 2 tickets but are adults so if you dont want them I will have to offer them to anyone they are south stand 119
Tickets now taken

james cleary said:
I've got 2 tickets but are adults so if you dont want them I will have to offer them to anyone they are south stand 119

Hi, I still need 1 ticket. Flights are booked from Dublin.....can u help?

Frank

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.