Spurs Travel Refunds

Didn’t even get an acknowledgement but sent info to the email they provided.

Been 3 weeks and heard nothing.....just checked my acknowledgement email and it says this

Once refunds have been verified, qualifying supporters will be required to provide their bank details, where payment will follow via a BACS transfer. The Club will endeavour to process all refunds within 60-working days following receipt of payment details.

So basically even after they have checked it we then need to provide bank details and once they have those they will try To get refunds to us within 3 months!!
No idea why everything works at a snail's pace within our club sold my ticket for the Fulham game on the ticket exchange still heard nothing regarding money back for that either.

Just been emailed and my refund request has been accepted by the club. I have to provide my supporter number (again) and phone number and they will call me in the week commencing 8th October (as they know most people affected will be in Germany next week).

I hold my hands up on this one. I had written it off as there was no legal requirement to refund us so it's a fantastic gesture from the club. Restores some faith that there are people at the club that care about the supporters.

Just been emailed and my refund request has been accepted by the club. I have to provide my supporter number (again) and phone number and they will call me in the week commencing 8th October (as they know most people affected will be in Germany next week).

I hold my hands up on this one. I had written it off as there was no legal requirement to refund us so it's a fantastic gesture from the club. Restores some faith that there are people at the club that care about the supporters.
Yep got an email too so fair play to them that they've used some common sense and are now fast tracking this but leaving it a week as they are aware some supporters will be in Germany.
Good also that Liverpool tickets don't go on sale till Thursday rather than Tommorow so again realising people are away, something which hasn't happened previously so credit where credit is due they are starting to get things right.

Been 3 weeks and heard nothing.....just checked my acknowledgement email and it says this

Once refunds have been verified, qualifying supporters will be required to provide their bank details, where payment will follow via a BACS transfer. The Club will endeavour to process all refunds within 60-working days following receipt of payment details.

So basically even after they have checked it we then need to provide bank details and once they have those they will try To get refunds to us within 3 months!!
No idea why everything works at a snail's pace within our club sold my ticket for the Fulham game on the ticket exchange still heard nothing regarding money back for that either.
It's so it can sit in the club's bank account long enough to get some interest off it. Only then do they pay you back (think they wait 40 days)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.