Spurs v Arsenal 20th April very important - come on Arsenal

Re: Spurs v Arsenal 19th April very important - come on Arsenal

bluemoon27 said:
the way arsenal are playing they have got no hope
we are not playing too bad, we are lacking a cutting edge though and has been unable to put games we dominate away. We havent lost in the league since early december. The games we have drawn like blackburn, sunderland and liverpool....we just cant take our chances for some reason. This will be another game we dominate play and we will have plenty of chances. Its all about taking them. I honestly dont think they will beat us

gooney said:
bluemoon27 said:
we are not playing too bad, we are lacking a cutting edge though and has been unable to put games we dominate away. We havent lost in the league since early december. The games we have drawn like blackburn, sunderland and liverpool....we just cant take our chances for some reason. This will be another game we dominate play and we will have plenty of chances. Its all about taking them. I honestly dont think they will beat us

i hope im wrong and your right mate

gooney said:
bluemoon27 said:
Hope you're right. I despise them.

gooney said:
bluemoon27 said:

If you do nothing else right this season please at least just beat Spurs. Please.

gooney said:
bluemoon27 said:

gooney between this and your 'Nasri to City' thread the other day if you lose you will become even more of a villain here than you already are!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.