Spurs v Arsenal 20th April very important - come on Arsenal

oldestswinger said:
Could end up being one of those dull games where the fear of losing outweighs the desire to win!

Well it better fucking not be. If there is one game Arsenal absolutely cannot loose it's the one tomorrow. If they win it and win their game against United, they're only a point behind. United still also have Chelsea to play and at least two CL games Arsenal won't have.

Time to prove you're not the UK's biggest bottlers, just get it done.

We punched U*ited so hard, they lost their Gameplay. For Arsenal it could a huge win tommorow, hope they beat Spurs and caught Scum, Then Schalke or Barcelona has to the Job. And we win the Cup!

balkanno said:
We punched U*ited so hard, they lost their Gameplay. For Arsenal it could a huge win tommorow, hope they beat Spurs and caught Scum, Then Schalke or Barcelona has to the Job. And we win the Cup!

That would be perfect... and all after we dumped them out of the FA Cup.

Arsenal to beat Spurs tomorrow and move within 4 points of United.

Then United getting trashed out of the CL by Schalke oh how I would fucking love THAT... their fans are already thinking they will beat Schalke easily, I think they will be in for a rather rude awakening.

United hopefully keep continueing their bad run and eventually allowing Arsenal to pip them for the League title too... hahahaha... oh how I would LOVE that.

I detest most cockney teams because they think they have a divine right to be at the top of the tree.But Football has been the great leveller,and they haven't been able to dominate in any way even though the FA Control room/ Headquarters are down Wembley way;) Out of the meagre arrogant bunch that represent London,I would plump for Arsenal who have tried to play entertaining football resembling Barcelona throughout their failed campaign for the Prem.No need to change my mind for tomorrows game.

I fancy Spurs to be the first team in the Premier League Era to notch-up three successive wins in the North London Derby.

Preferrably, with a winning goal that Wenger will whinge about.

THFC6061 said:
I fancy Spurs to be the first team in the Premier League Era to notch-up three successive wins in the North London Derby.

Preferrably, with a winning goal that Wenger will whinge about.

I would be shocked if you didnt think that!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
waspish said:
I'd love Arsenal to win this game then Everton get something from the rags on Saturday!

If Everton do anything but lose on Saturday i will eat your hat!!

Yeah wishful thinking on my part! It'll be just interesting if it went down to the wire regarding the league! And how the rags will react!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.