Spurs v City (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium), 7pm, 16 August

Losing 1-0. Parrot (the so-called 'next Harry Kane' but has the speed of Corradi) for Spurs in 35th minute. Very good turn and strike to the far post, to be fair.

Poor, niggly game of few chances. I think that was the first shot on target.

Last edited:
2-0. Didn't see the second as I was having a couple of beers. Told by a steward it was just before half-time. The queues here are really bad. Even for a friendly

Blatant pen. Stupid challenge by, I think, Dionkou (sp?) .Spurs winning 3-0. Good pen by Parrot. The Spurs fans will get giddy about him but he won't be a decent PL striker as long as I have a hole in my arse.

Basically, three shots on target, three goals.

Spurs have not been good. We have been very poor though. Yes, we are light in midfield but our players have not performed well.

This team will get relegated this season. Harsley hasn’t got a fucking clue how to set them up to defend.

This team will get relegated this season. Harsley hasn’t got a fucking clue how to set them up to defend.

Reluctant to comment on the manager as I have only watched one u23 game and I don't know who he has available.

I am convinced that the main reason we have been poor is because Rogers and Benarbe do not look like central midfielders at this current time. Rogers has played like he doesn't fancy it

Reluctant to comment on the manager as I have only watched one u23 game and I don't know who he has available.

I am convinced that the main reason we have been poor is because Rogers and Benarbe do not look like central midfielders at this current time. Rogers has played like he doesn't fancy it

They conceded 48 goals in 22 league games and 14 in 6 UEFA Youth League games last season, and it clearly hasn’t improved at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.