Spurs v City (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium), 7pm, 16 August

I don't blame the kids tbh, many of them have shown real quality when playing with the first team.

The EDS manager was really poor last year and with 2 straight defeats to start the season, sounds like they will have another bad season, City staff are stupid if they can't see he won't develop these kids.

Very young team tonight. I am not knowledgeable about the youth team but I would think they were all teenagers
It's not really an excuse at this point. At 17-19 you MUST be at the very least be able to handle U21 football or else your simply not the quality City are looking for.

Sancho, Foden, Diaz all made U21 football look like a joke at 17, age is no excuse for these kids. That being said, the management is god awful.

Playing Doyle at 6 isn’t playing to his strengths, move Hodge up from the 18s to play 6 which will free up Doyle. Simples.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.