Spurs Vs City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roll on next season, another poor performance following the Wigan match. At least Nasri has been a hell of a lot better in recent weeks.

RyanP3609 said:
If the ref does his fucking job we'd have won this comfortably.

Second game in a row a two footed lunge has resulted in a yellow when a red should have been given.

Now these have come back into it the two footed lunge from Ekotto will barely be mentioned.

If he'd have walked (which he should have done) they'd have never got back into the game.

Granted we've folded, but if the ref does his fucking job right and sent him off for that awful tackle we'd have won at a canter.

Why Dzeko has played throughout I don't know, only thing I can think of is that Aguero is being rested for the final.

As much as the Ref and Zab (his hug saved him) have cocked up, that won't make a difference.

Ekotto made no difference to any of the goals in a major way and he wouldn't have stopped us messing up.

But I do agree its a poor show when a blatant Red is missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.