Spurs Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Well that was certainly a shit half. Makes you appreciate what a calming influence Milner provides when he's on.

Kolorov has played for us for 3 years now and has been wank from
The day we signed him yet Mancini keeps playing him.

He got booked for the 6th time today and has only started about 8 games!

Game changed when he came on and Milner went off.

Kompany at fault for 2 goals very poor.

Zabaleta if someone lunges at you with 2 feet in the air don't fucking give him a hug! He could have been sent off for that!!!

Dzeko.....we won't see you in a city shirt again. Thank fuck.

Tevez, nasri, Hart, Nastasic and yaya did ok.

Tevez man of match

Make no mistake we gifted them this game for what reason i will never know but they didn't win the game we gave it to them on a plate. The blame lays firmly at Mancini's door. First choice of sub was after 80+ mins and to leave Dzeko on for 85 mins just please explain..

Lescott upfront for 2 mins?

Right from Joe hart who kicking is just awful. Kompany at fault for first 2 goals. Yaya, Barry, Kolarov and Nasri passengers in second half. Dzeko is just the worse striker in the prem.

Only Tevez played the full 90 mins.

The sooner Kolarov goes the better.... ALL he is good at is FK taking and I've not seen a good FK for about 6 months.

Also shows how much we need Milner - it all fell apart after he went off.

Mancini needs to give his head a wobble and look at his tactics. Just not good enough at times.

If we get beaten by Wigan, Mancini will have a lot to answer for.

Finished the second half as we did against Chelsea last week. Any kind of movement / pace coming forward and our defence and midfield fall apart.
I have always thought all Dzecko needed was the right service i.e quality crosses into the box. Once again he had little of that service but that is no excuse to just sulk for 90 minutes.
In truth we should have had the game sewn up ,the Manager did nothing tactically to ensure that .

Gelsons Dad said:
Thin squad cost us. We had no options in midfield or attack.
Come on it's not like Spurs have a really deep squad every one could see Kolarov is crap going forward and defending same as the game at the Bridge last year early goal then sat back.

For those that think we've been unlucky this season - this is why we haven't hung on to the title. Same lack of spirit and tactical awareness as against Everton and Southampton. It's also why the rumors about Mancini being replaced won't go away.

relax people,the title was gone we are still 2nd,i'd rather spurs finish top 4if it means chelsea drop out.Dont be hanging them out to dry after today,we know which players need to go in the summer.however..bad dkeko,kolorov and vinnie for the last 1 or 2.bobby didnt change it soon enough but why risk serg if he is not 100%..a collapse the likes i didnt think i would see but it is one or two games all season(southampton) still going to wembly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.