spyware get-ridderer

Freeware... Spybot and Adaware

Paid for... Spy Sweeper (worth the money in my opinion)

It's always best to use more than 1 piece of software as you will find that one will pick up spyware that the other(s) missed and vice versa.

Stevinio said:
Is spybot also known as spyware-bot by any chance?

Dunno about that. The version of Spybot I'm on about is also known as Spybot Search & Destroy. Nice piece of software with lots of other utilities to it, such as a good process/start-up manager.

im using avg for both virus and spyware it the moment but also go spyware doctor which i havent used yet and was wondering if its any good

I use spybot search & destroy + ad-aware se professional

both very good ,easy to install & run & both free

stonie said:
im using avg for both virus and spyware it the moment but also go spyware doctor which i havent used yet and was wondering if its any good
Use a dedicated spyware product. Don't rely on your anti-virus to find them. Spybot & Adaware are essential really. Don't surf without 'em!

Spybot Search and Destroy, Ad-Aware SE, Virgin Broadband Anti-Spyware and Windows Defender all protect my PC from spyware, and the best thing is I didn't pay for a single one of them :D!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.