Squad numbers 1993/94

Bjorn81

I keep records, and while going through my older ones, I see that at the start of the 1993/94 season, I don't have anyone allocated squad number 15. I know Alan Kernaghan got it when he signed in September, but I wonder if someone out there could please help me out with who was given it in the first place?

I keep records, and while going through my older ones, I see that at the start of the 1993/94 season, I don't have anyone allocated squad number 15. I know Alan Kernaghan got it when he signed in September, but I wonder if someone out there could please help me out with who was given it in the first place?
Nobody had 15 until Kernaghan signed, the pic is from the programme for the Coventry game, 27th August '93.

Attachments

• WIN_20201020_13_21_12_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201020_13_21_12_Pro.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 29
They should have retired the number 15 shirt after Kernaghan left, he was that bad

Thanks!
Thought it might have been assigned to someone who left just before the season started, but have never found out who...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.