Squad Numbers - 2011/12

tomcat said:
D.Siddall1989 said:
bzekosilva said:
has that not already been done last friday considering everyone has kun aguero shirts?
I've seen plenty with only aguero?

from what ive seen the ones in sports direct/jjb etc have "Aguero" but the ones from City have "Kun Agüero"?
I orderd mine from jjb 'kun aguero' it was in the drop down squad list so...!??!

When I orderd mine I rang up and they said he was definatley "Kun Agüero"<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:35 am --<br /><br />apparently some people bought their shirts before the name was official, they jumped the gun. they assumed that the shirt he held up in the photo shoot was his actual shirt.

chase of spades said:
tomcat said:
D.Siddall1989 said:

from what ive seen the ones in sports direct/jjb etc have "Aguero" but the ones from City have "Kun Agüero"?
I orderd mine from jjb 'kun aguero' it was in the drop down squad list so...!??!

To be fair to those who did buy it, i think it was silly of us to release press photo's with an incorrect name on... they'll be hundreds, possibly thousands with this mistake on.

D.Siddall1989 said:
bzekosilva said:
D.Siddall1989 said:
Is aguero still waiting for EPL to give permission to have Kun Aguero on his shirt?

has that not already been done last friday considering everyone has kun aguero shirts?

100% definitely been approved by the Premier League to have Kun Aguero.
People walking round with just Aguero either did it out of choice, or had it done on a small adults shirt which will only fit Kun Aguero on in children's letters.

Simon Le Tom said:
chase of spades said:
tomcat said:

To be fair to those who did buy it, i think it was silly of us to release press photo's with an incorrect name on... they'll be hundreds, possibly thousands with this mistake on.
This^^^

bzekosilva said:
D.Siddall1989 said:
Is aguero still waiting for EPL to give permission to have Kun Aguero on his shirt?

If Hernandez is allowed little (fucking) pee on his shirt, i am shore kun-Aguero would be more than satisfactory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.