Squad Numbers - 2011/12

THFC6061 said:
Biggest headf*ck for me was the 78 World Cup - Ardiles number 1!!

Well the Argentinians, in their wisdom, decided to allot the 22 numbers according to alphabetical order.

Oh... and Ardiles was actually number 2...

I stand corrected...at least it wasn't a "Fact of the Day"!

the-prisoner-i-am-not-a-number-merchandise.jpg

on the videos, all the players have their correct number (hart-25, richards-2,yaya-42,clichy-22) and de jong is wearing 7? seems abit odd that all the others have their correct numberrs and he hasn't, wonder if he's gone to 7?

Fazz28 said:
on the videos, all the players have their correct number (hart-25, richards-2,yaya-42,clichy-22) and de jong is wearing 7? seems abit odd that all the others have their correct numberrs and he hasn't, wonder if he's gone to 7?
I noticed that too but in the other videos he has on the right number. Also if you look closely his shorts has the right number too. Milner still has on the number 7. The kit men probably mixed them up.

bluecityboy said:
Fazz28 said:
I noticed that too but in the other videos he has on the right number. Also if you look closely his shorts has the right number too. Milner still has on the number 7. The kit men probably mixed them up.

ahh good spot!

BlueJill said:
greeny-ctid said:
i think yaya will move to 24

dzeko will move to 9 if ade gets his wish and moves

Dzeko should be given 11. AJ just isn't there yet for a top number like that. Give nine to our other attacking player (yet to be signed, hopefully aguero) and give silva 10.

No way should Ade get to keep 9 even if he does get to stay.

-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 am --

MCFC Hud said:
is de jong likely to stay as 34? planning on getting him on the back of the new shirt when i get it but holding off for now incase theres a change
I am a traditionalist, I hope he takes 6.
David Silva wore 21 for Valencia and wears 21 for Spain so think he won't be changing any time soon

got a thing for Squad numbers and would have thought there would have been a few changes by now.

Hart to 1
Dzeko to 9
Kolarov to 3
Yaya to 24/6
and now Aguero to 10

Should keep Yaya's as it is.

I can understand Hart as he lost his previous number.

Clichy would get 3, Aguero 9 I would have thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.