Squad Numbers - 2011/12

Corky said:
Should keep Yaya's as it is.

I can understand Hart as he lost his previous number.

Clichy would get 3, Aguero 9 I would have thought.

Clichy has been wearing 22, so I imagine he's going to stick with that.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kolarov move to 3.

CTID_92 said:
Corky said:
Should keep Yaya's as it is.

I can understand Hart as he lost his previous number.

Clichy would get 3, Aguero 9 I would have thought.
Clichy is number 22 isn't he?
Yep<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:51 pm --<br /><br />
panzer1311 said:
Aguero Number 16 ...100% definite
Ketchup?

I mean source

I thought Kun would of gotten number 9.

I was gonna buy the new kit tonight but didn't know what number to put on the back,
hopefully we see tomorrow.

jimmymart said:
somebody asked Aguero what number he will be when he was signing and he said 16

He wears 16 for Argentina. And don't forget he is Maradona's son in law, so I suspect he wouldn't want 10 anyway.

I guess we will see Diego at the Etihad at some stage this season.

aye good point that Mr Lee...nobody mentioned the old cheating hand of pops in law before that as far as i am aware or have seen. Maradona at Etihad....not only that...think of all the other potential names that could grace our Etihad (bit weird so far saying that)....this year, what with CHamps league and our world class squad.

aguero will get 16
dzeko 10
hart surely no.1
clichy not sure.

whothefisAlice said:
aye good point that Mr Lee...nobody mentioned the old cheating hand of pops in law before that as far as i am aware or have seen. Maradona at Etihad....not only that...think of all the other potential names that could grace our Etihad (bit weird so far saying that)....this year, what with CHamps league and our world class squad.

aguero will get 16
dzeko 10
hart surely no.1
clichy not sure.

Is it Aguero or Kun Aguero on the back?

my money's on just Kun. I believe (and i could be wrong) that is what he has on his shirts....and good point though.

His name has a weird umlaut sort of accent thingy bob on top of the U in KUN...unless we dont bother with that officially...you will always be able to spot a fake with that!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.