Squad Numbers - 2011/12

because we've signed Sneijder have we already??? Can we revel in the excitement of Kun Day before we have Wes Day mate?

Having said that...Tevez deal for Sneijder looks more likely now. You know, so that Carlos can be closer to his family!!

arg.jpg.crop_display.jpg

that picture was taken at the copa america..

Kun=16, from Dailymail, must be true then...

The 23-year-old, who will wear No 16 for City, flew into Manchester on Wednesday morning after cutting short a family holiday in his homeland.

Daily Fail says Aguero will be 16, his Argentina squad number.

I think Hart will stay at 25, he's always had it, even at Brum when on loan, and makes me think it was part of the reason that Adebayor moved to 9 on his return

It looks likely that no 6 will be available if the Johnson to Leicester rumours are true so could see Barry move down (was 6 at villa) or I would prefer to see De Jong in that number (ideally I'd like a cb at 6, and NDJ take over 4-- I still crave for 1-11 for the first XI)

With players leaving it does look like a few holes will open up for movement so hold fire on any shirt printing for now

Hart 1
Kolarov 3/13
Lescott 6
Dzeko 9/10
Savic 15
Ageuro 16
Weiss 20?
Clichy 22
Razak or Yaya 24?
SWP 29?
Etc.

If we sign Nasri 8, Sneijder 10, Eto'o 9, Lavezzi 10/14

Hart had number 25 on his training top today. Don't know if at this time it's confirmed, but as it stands we have no "Number 1"

SS117 said:
Dzeko will take 9.

not sure about that....I think shirt sales have a lot to do with if a player can change numbers; it doesn't seem true on here but Dzeko is one of our most popular players. I don't think it's at easy as a player going in and saying 'I want to change my squad number'.

I'm sure Hart will be #1 on Sunday or if not then, then for the season opener. Kompany wasn't #4 until he walked out at White Hart Lane last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.