Squad Numbers - 2011/12

greeny-ctid said:
i think yaya will move to 24

dzeko will move to 9 if ade gets his wish and moves

Dzeko should be given 11. AJ just isn't there yet for a top number like that. Give nine to our other attacking player (yet to be signed, hopefully aguero) and give silva 10.

No way should Ade get to keep 9 even if he does get to stay.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 am --<br /><br />
MCFC Hud said:
is de jong likely to stay as 34? planning on getting him on the back of the new shirt when i get it but holding off for now incase theres a change
I am a traditionalist, I hope he takes 6.

QuickSilva said:
jecko must be given number 9

give adebayor the 0 if he's still around

I know your comment is tongue in cheek but 0 is not allowed. 1-99 I think and no. 1 can only be used for a goalkeeper.

Think NDJ wants to keep the number 34

Was in the citystore in town yesterday and was messing around on the computers seeing what names looked like on the back of the away. Interestingly there were a fair few regulars like kolarov left off the list of players, maybe an indication as to the ones whose numbers are changing?

QuickSilva said:
jecko must be given number 9

give adebayor the 0 if he's still around

Adebayour, Bojinov, Mpenza, Cole, Dickov.

Considering the luck we have had with No. 9s, I would leave Dzeko alone.

SilvaLining said:
Was in the citystore in town yesterday and was messing around on the computers seeing what names looked like on the back of the away. Interestingly there were a fair few regulars like kolarov left off the list of players, maybe an indication as to the ones whose numbers are changing?

god i hope not i have kolarov 13 on my home shirt!

THFC6061 said:
Experience has taught that it's probably best to wait until the transfer window is over before rushing out to buy a shirt with a favourite player's number on the back.

Here are all the squad numbers used by Manchester City in the Premier League since their introduction in season 1993-94...

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Manchester_City_Squad_Numbers.html

jeez there are a lot of names i had forgotten about on there!!

drthingy said:
THFC6061 said:
Experience has taught that it's probably best to wait until the transfer window is over before rushing out to buy a shirt with a favourite player's number on the back.

Here are all the squad numbers used by Manchester City in the Premier League since their introduction in season 1993-94...

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Manchester_City_Squad_Numbers.html

jeez there are a lot of names i had forgotten about on there!!

I'm not sure it's too acurate either!

I was looking to check on Stephen Jordan, and his connections with Michael Jordan's numbers...

I was sure Stephen started on #23 - as MJ, then when Foe came, he changed to #45, which MJ wore for the White Sox...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.