Squad rotation for the run in.

abu13

Team supported
Gods own
In hindsight the resting of players against Leeds appeared to play a major part in our success last night, the players looked fresh and full of energy and Dortmund couldn't cope in the 2nd half.
But now we have 6 weeks that could see us remembered as the most successful team ever or it could go tits up and end as a damp squib and the games are coming thick and fast.

I don't see how we can field heavily rotated team in the FA cup semi or the League cup final and we have to be at full strength for PSG home and away. So that leaves us with Villa and Palace in the league before the return leg against PSG. I just worry that with the lead gained in the league so far Pep may feel these are the games to rotate.

So my question is which of the next 6 games would you rest players in?

Winning last night was important,after the shit show on Saturday,lost last night and things would look different today.

But predicting a Pep line up or who could be rotated is the most difficult thing to guess in world football.

Maybe not 6-7 like in the Leeds game but 3-4. As a clear ”first 11” is starting to take place, only doubt feels like Zin or Cancelo, I think we should try to use it as much as possible. The difference in form is huge between some of the players.

I agree that the best option would be to rotate maybe 2 or 3 players in the Semi and the league games

KDB must be rested on Saturday. He ran himself ragged yesterday. If he got injured now we would be gutted.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the Leeds lineup play on Saturday.

I believe we may be allowed five subs in the domestic cup competitions, which should help us greatly. If so, I can see Kevin, Gundog & Foden playing 60 mins on Saturday.

See no reason to make huge changes to the team,after Saturday we play villa weds night 3 day rest and same again for league cup final 3 day rest ..

Chelsea I’d rest Kev as he looked fucked towards the end on Wed

Villa I’d rest a few due to their indifferent form of late and being 4 days before the final - but if we were to drop points there and have the gap close to potentially only 6 points then from there on in I’d prioritise the league even at the expense of the PSG games

You would think the way the games have fallen
With probably our strongest 11 out last night does that mean changes Saturday with our strongest 11 back for villa. Changes again in the cup final ready for our strongest 11 for psg. So given our main players a week rest between games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.