Squad Strengthening In Not So Distant Future

Ok then I understood you, but disagree. I don't think they are as different as Alonso and Kante. I believe Ndombele could be as good as Fern in our system, which Kante won't be
I think DeJong can be far better than Fernandihno. That's my point.

Our squad is nearly complete.

Next summer I see minimal activity, perhaps just De Jong in and Zinchenko, Diaz and Bravo out. Maybe a wildcard like Ryan Sessegnon to cover the loss of Zinch and Diaz?

GK: Ederson, Muric (Gunn buy back?)
RB: Walker, Danilo,
CB:Stones, Laporte, Kompany, Otamendi
LB: Mendy, Delph, Sessegnon*
DM/6: De Jong*, Fernandinho
AM/8: KDB, Bernardo, Foden, D.Silva, Gundogan
Wingers: Sterling, Mahrez, Sane, Sesegnon*
CF: Aguero, Jesus

Last edited:

Next summer I see minimal activity, perhaps just De Jong in and Zinchenko, Diaz and Bravo out. Maybe a wildcard like Ryan Sessegnon to cover the loss of Zinch and Diaz?

DM/6: De Jong*, Gundogan, Delph
No Fernandinho?

Only “weak spot” (relatively) is Walker who isn’t great at making or executing correct attacking decisions.

Obvious again to me when watching England. Stones, Delph and Sterling look obvious Pep players these days. Walker could be from any team in the PL...except the club he actually plays for.

But I like him and he can defend and it’s a squad game, etc etc etc.

Only “weak spot” (relatively) is Walker who isn’t great at making or executing correct attacking decisions.

Obvious again to me when watching England. Stones, Delph and Sterling look obvious Pep players these days. Walker could be from any team in the PL...except the club he actually plays for.

But I like him and he can defend and it’s a squad game, etc etc etc.
It's a shame Danilo always seems to be injured, would love to see what Pep could do with him if he had an extended run in the team.

I dont think there is any chance this going to happen but I would love to get both De Jong and Ndombele. I think with KDB and Bernardo with the back up of course of David Silva and Dinho we will have the best midfield in the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.