Squad Strengthening In Not So Distant Future

Oh? What has he done to deserve that epithet? Not questioning you, but wondering, as I didn't know this.

Yeah he was nailing Maxi Lopez wife (who is now his agent) and then after they married he got tattoos of Lopez's children on his arm. The whole thing with the Inter Ultras is a tough one to pick sides for because neither are covering themselves in glory but saying 'I will bring 100 criminals over from Argentina and kill them where they stand' certainly didn't help. Even Zanetti called him out for that one. Supposedly he's banned from the Argentina squad because of his general bastardliness and Maradona called him a traitor pretty recently.

You can make coherent arguments for him not being the arsehole in all of those situations, and I'm not for one second claiming I know the truth or that its not being inflated by the press, he might be a sound bloke but it seems like there is always controversy with him and that's someone I would steer well clear of personally.

Yeah he was nailing Maxi Lopez wife (who is now his agent) and then after they married he got tattoos of Lopez's children on his arm. The whole thing with the Inter Ultras is a tough one to pick sides for because neither are covering themselves in glory but saying 'I will bring 100 criminals over from Argentina and kill them where they stand' certainly didn't help. Even Zanetti called him out for that one. Supposedly he's banned from the Argentina squad because of his general bastardliness and Maradona called him a traitor pretty recently.

You can make coherent arguments for him not being the arsehole in all of those situations, and I'm not for one second claiming I know the truth or that its not being inflated by the press, he might be a sound bloke but it seems like there is always controversy with him and that's someone I would steer well clear of personally.

I had no idea... thanks for the info.

A clear indication that city do not see a striker good enough at this moment in time available , that might upset Griezmann

A clear indication that city do not see a striker good enough at this moment in time available , that might upset Griezmann
He'd cost ridiculous money unless he's got a release clause hidden in his contract. He had his chance to go Barcelona and signed a new contract.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.