Squash

Used to, and was pretty good too, even if I say so myself. If I played now though I think I would pass out after 5 mins.

When I took it up 10 years ago I bought a racquet for £30 which was defective so I took it back and she brought me what she thought was a like for like swap. When I got to the car I looked at the price and what the dim fucker had actually done was give me a £80 replacement! It was exactly the same looks wise, so she must have just picked it up and presumed it was the same one. Derrrr!

Couple of times a week but I'm still learning.

Just bought my first racquet (always used my mates before)

It's a Prince Titanium Force, gonna book a court for tonight and test it out.

Feels good though!

Used to play every week.

Would love to start again, but just a bit short of free time these days, now we have kids.

I play against a mate every week and every week we're improving. It also makes a change from going into the gym

Can someone answer me this question regarding service return.
The returner needs to stand in the box on his side of the court. Can the returner hit the ball before it enters the box?

Play occasionally, still very much a beginner I'd love to play more but my mates don't like paying the few quid to rent the court

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.