Squeaky Bum Time

Tricky_Rici

It's nearly here and i must admit my arse is going like the clappers.

I'm a Stoke fan who'll be praying everything goes well for us tomorrow, as i'm sure you lot are, but just wanted to wish you all good luck and here's to a cracking day no matter who wins. It's been a long time coming for both of us and having premiership games on the same day is disgusting but let's show the watching public that we take the FA Cup seriously even if the FA don't themselves. I'm sure with your huge influx of cash they'll be a few more finals round the corner aswell. Who knows when we will get another chance so don't expect an easy ride as we will be giving it the kitchen sink.

Enjoy it folks. Let's have a fantastic day and hopefully a game to remember.

Good luck and game on.

meh.ro1412.jpg

Tricky_Rici said:

I'm a Stoke fan who'll be praying everything goes well for us tomorrow, as i'm sure you lot are, but just wanted to wish you all good luck and here's to a cracking day no matter who wins. It's been a long time coming for both of us and having premiership games on the same day is disgusting but let's show the watching public that we take the FA Cup seriously even if the FA don't themselves. I'm sure with your huge influx of cash they'll be a few more finals round the corner aswell. Who knows when we will get another chance so don't expect an easy ride as we will be giving it the kitchen sink.

Good luck and game on.

Decent post but why the fcuk did you choose THAT cnuts phrase????

Bilboblue said:
Tricky_Rici said:

Good luck and game on.

Who's phrase is it again? If i'm suitably disgusted is it too late to change it? ;-)

Hopefully a top game and both fans behave. Good luck to Stoke, but 3-2 to the Blues.

Cheers
Gary

Still need 2 tickets- 0794915442

Phrase you used is Slur Alex Fergiscums. But fair play with post - others will disagree but you're a proper team with proper fans (with more than your fair share of nasty bastards) - like us (but we're better).

Remember happy times on the fancy dress day

Tricky_Rici said:
Bilboblue said:
Tricky_Rici said:

Good luck and game on.

Who's phrase is it again? If i'm suitably disgusted is it too late to change it? ;-)

slur fergiescums!

never mind, have a good day and hopefully you will be gracious losers ;o)

Fergie? Haha.

I didn't realise it was his but i suppose you would have more reason to remember than me. I know we have a decent chance but i can't say that i'm massively confident of the win. Having said that, if Etherington and Huth manage to get themselves on the start sheet that may change very quickly. They're our best two players (with Pennant running them a close third) and we really could do with them playing. Faye is a decent backup if Huth doesn't make it but we have nobody to fill Etherington's boots.

Listen Stokie

As far as I am concerened , good on yer to get over here with a sporting attitude...

Good luck to both teams fot the final, just a little bit more luck for us ,I hope!!!

Thanks Rici.

The semis were more nerve-wracking for me. Potentially so close but so far. Just to be part of the FA Cup Final is special.

I am sure there will be a lot of good will between fans before and after the game unlike City v Utd.

I slightly favour City because I think we have more match-winners, but anything can happen on the day as you know from the Bolton game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.