Squeeze

buckshot

Just got home from seeing Squeeze, they're easily one of the most underrated bands from the 70s and 80s and probably my wife's favorite from back then. They were opening for Hall & Oates but imo put on a much better show. Glenn's voice is as good as it ever was and their band is top notch. I miss Paul Carrack and Jules Holland a little but the new guys are as good as can be. If you get a chance to see them you've gotta go.

I really liked them. Thought their lyrics were very clever. Saw them back in about 1999, supporting Blondie at the MEN. Didn't know they were supporting so it was an added bonus as I'd liked them from their early days.

Great Band, personally I think they were / are a bit underated, almost came accross as a novelty band because of some of there hits but were far from it.

Underated? They were very well known at the time and aprpeciated still

plus the pianist has made a living on the national broadcaster for years and is a household name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.