Squeezing a dog's anal glands.....

Once you start expressing anal glands it is possible that you'll have to continue doing it. Bloody dog groomers doing the glands as part of their service are a pain in the arse (!!).

If it's medical (i.e. glands are too far back therefore not working properly) then that's one thing - but if this is a one off then one thing that can help them to operate properly in the future is to give your dog regular raw bones (NOT those dangerous cooked things you get in pet shops). Even just a raw chicken wing once a day often does the trick and can help ensure the glands get a good 'squeeze' when they go to the loo.

My sister took her dog into get that done reccently. The person doing the squeezing got a facefull, in the mouth, the whole nine yards. Get one of these:

Welding_Mask.jpg

des hardi said:
funny i was talking the other day with mates down the pub about this..... WTF is this really?

K9 @r$ebandit stuff.....lassie must be rolling in her tesco burger.
Why take the time to use an @ symbol and dollar sign?

Surely it would be easier for you and the reader to just write arse...?

Televators said:
Once you start expressing anal glands it is possible that you'll have to continue doing it. Bloody dog groomers doing the glands as part of their service are a pain in the arse (!!).

If it's medical (i.e. glands are too far back therefore not working properly) then that's one thing - but if this is a one off then one thing that can help them to operate properly in the future is to give your dog regular raw bones (NOT those dangerous cooked things you get in pet shops). Even just a raw chicken wing once a day often does the trick and can help ensure the glands get a good 'squeeze' when they go to the loo.

Thanks for the above Televators. Joking apart, I don't want to turn into a weekly routine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.