SSN Benjani

Sunderland apparently interested now - see other thread. But maybe that as Bojinov is apparently staying at Parma as part of the McDonald deal, Benjani stays here. Unless we look at a replacement. Starting to heat up in last couple of days of transfer window.

09.51 Sky Sports News understands West Ham United have ended their interest in signing Manchester City striker Benjani amid reports that Roberto Mancini did not want to let the forward go.

Unreal! I have been impressed with Mancini but when I read things like this it does make me question his sanity!

OrigamiNinja said:
09.51 Sky Sports News understands West Ham United have ended their interest in signing Manchester City striker Benjani amid reports that Roberto Mancini did not want to let the forward go.

Unreal! I have been impressed with Mancini but when I read things like this it does make me question his sanity!

Bollocks, why would he let Benjani speak to them if he didnt want him to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.