SSN - CIty willing to listen to offers for Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapidCT

Team supported
Rapid, City, AC Torino
He is my favorite player and I really hope Pep will turn him into an world class player. I see him very similar to Iniesta. Let s hope he will finally show his class.

Pep isn't a magician if the player is quality which nasri is then if his attitude is right he will be a great player for us
All about attitude with every player we have our Squad is very very talented but a few have imo attitude prolems pep will sort out the ones that show quality and attitude

This.
Attitude is making the difference on top level. It also should be one of the main criteria when you sign new players. Bayern has understood to get those players with a strong winning mentality. It's part of their success. Pep will bring this philosophy forward for City.

He looks trim in the picture of him turning up for training this morning.

Looks like he has done a good pre-pre-season.

Good lad, good attitude.

Has Samir changed his twitter handle? He's now @SamNasri19. I thought he was 8, so wondered if Gundogan has been given the no 8, although rumour is that he's been given Kun's old no 16.

He doesn't look like he is having sex with her in those pictures, looks like he is just trying to raise de roof and have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.