SSN - CIty willing to listen to offers for Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guillem Ballague has just said on BBC Radio That during one of the first training sessions, Pep took Yaya and Nasri out of the main group and made them do fitness training because they are overweight.

To be honest, having seen photos of both of them on their first day back, I'm not convinced - it is Ballague after all and they both look in much better shape than the end of last season in the photos of them arriving on Pep's first day.

But not a good sign if true
They looked fine to me and both were in the video's day one and two

Nasri is class. Hopefully pep can do a job on him n get him to pull his finger out of his arse.

This.
Attitude is making the difference on top level. It also should be one of the main criteria when you sign new players. Bayern has understood to get those players with a strong winning mentality. It's part of their success. Pep will bring this philosophy forward for City.

This this this this times 100

We can all see just from the snippets of video we''re seeing of Pep that he inspires players, if you can't get motivated to run your arse off and give everything for him you don't deserve to be a professional player. Nasri has enough talent in him to have some kind of place in the squad if he applies himself.

Would there be anything in Yaya and Nasri doing different work due to the end of Ramadan/Eid? Just wondering if that explains away Ballague's tweet?

Anyway, nasri has contributed as much as most to two league wins (the 13/14 one he was far and away our best player until the injury) and I wonder whether he's a reason we've not been linked with midfielders. I hope so and I hope he fulfills his talent.

Would there be anything in Yaya and Nasri doing different work due to the end of Ramadan/Eid? Just wondering if that explains away Ballague's tweet?

Anyway, nasri has contributed as much as most to two league wins (the 13/14 one he was far and away our best player until the injury) and I wonder whether he's a reason we've not been linked with midfielders. I hope so and I hope he fulfills his talent.

Seeing as nasri was out celebrating on a 17 year old Philly, in an LA nightclub no less, I'd hazard a guess he isn't too arsed about breaking fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.