SSN FFS

Pam

Is anyone watching the bollocks talking SSN? They are saying they have news of a major move for one of the world's biggest players. Wouldn't they be giving us the details if they knew something momentous. Bullshitters.

Pam said:
Is anyone watching the bollocks talking SSN? They are saying they have news of a major move for one of the world's biggest players. Wouldn't they be giving us the details if they knew something momentous. Bullshitters.

saw that. just assumed they were talking up paddy on an otherwise slow news day.

Pam said:

Major move by who? City?

If its City then I can only think its David Villa who would be the "world star" we are after.

Pam said:

let,s not get carried away now.......it,ll be viera.....cracking deal imo......trying to find things that aren,t there.....

riley347 said:
Pam said:

let,s not get carried away now.......it,ll be viera.....cracking deal imo......trying to find things that aren,t there.....

If its Viera, then what "news" is that? Everyone already knows Viera is coming to City. Even Viera himself said to the media he is going to City. SSN saying they have "news" of a major star transfer only points to 'someone else' other than Viera.

I'm think that there are not many premiere league teams which can afford a world star....so it just might involve City.

skybluekings said:
riley347 said:

If its Viera, then what "news" is that? Everyone already knows Viera is coming to City. Even Viera himself said to the media he is going to City. SSN saying they have "news" of a major star transfer only points to 'someone else' other than Viera.

I'm think that there are not many premiere league teams which can afford a world star....so it just might involve City.

Cant see it to be honest. I think we will wait til summer before making these type of signings now, might be wrong mind.

skybluekings said:
Pam said:

Major move by who? City?

If its City then I can only think its David Villa who would be the "world star" we are after.

They haven't mentioned the player or the club but I think this might be because they are making it up. They have not mentioned it since I first heard them saying it. It's a way of keeping you watching through the adverts and endless repetition that is the 24 hours news cycle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.