SSN: Game Called OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyberblue said:
The Oficall Web Site says the game is in doubt!!!!!!!!!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/8440292.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 440292.stm</a>

Fucking snow. It's good if you're 6 but not if you are up at 6. Mightily fucked off. I have never been to a semi final before and don't want to wait anymore.

As it turns out the 19th January is fine for me, had it been a day before it wouldn't have been due to exams. The annoying thing is that I don't think my mates will be able to go now, due to uni and exams, I'm just lucky that I decided to go to a local uni. The only good thing about this now is that we'll hopefully have a few players back from injury.

Re: ssn - Game Called OFF (MERGED)

Feed-The-Goat said:
Ssn are showing us what the snow is like at the rags training ground, and what is like around the swamp.

So fucking what! The games being played at our ground! What the fuck has it got to do with the snow around that shithole.

I've still not seen images on ssn of what it's like around the ground which the game is actually taking place.

Takes the piss.
17935_391340590454_208411345454_10402474_7804060_n.jpg

17935_391340600454_208411345454_10402475_2507126_n.jpg

17935_391340610454_208411345454_10402476_6228562_n.jpg

lee-mcfc said:
really pissed off but atleast all our players will be backk

off-topic breaking news that fat bloke who got that driver in F1 to crash his car has had his lifetime ban overturned.

Who ? Robbie Fowler ? he's not in F1.

Blue Mist said:
lee-mcfc said:
really pissed off but atleast all our players will be backk

off-topic breaking news that fat bloke who got that driver in F1 to crash his car has had his lifetime ban overturned.

Who ? Robbie Fowler ? he's not in F1.

ahah
i cant remember his name he owns QPR i think?

warpig said:
this is great news. we dont play united straight after the leeds defeat, we have more time to our injuried players back, toure and adebayour will return for the second leg and we get the chance to sign some more players.

those that are complaining about the council not gritting the surrounding roads, get real. its the whole of manchester and the northwest that needs grtting, not just a footpath around a football pitch.

Don't think Toure will be back, Ivory Coast should go all the way. Deinately have Ade back as Togo should go out after the group stages.

I agree we should be in a better shape by these dates, Bridge, Lescott, RSC and SWP will be fit, not having to rely on a promising kid like Boyata. I am sure we will also have bought someone by then.......good things come to those who wait, so they say. Can't wait to see our squad for the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.