SSN Gerrard

He's an idiot, can't stand the bloke, he's up his own arse

5 years he's gonna get apparently, i hope they bang him up for that

but he will get off, not difficult as he is steven gerrard

Robbo. said:
did anyone see gerrard this morning arriving to work in his car?. Now i know its petty but hes just been charged for beating a bloke up and drives into work taking on his mobile phone while driving!! HELLO Mr gerrard not the smatest thing to do is it?
Well he is a scouser.Not renowned for having a lot of brains are they?

I hate the coverage of this, all the news and that, quotes like 'we'll be standing by him at this difficult time'. He f*cking assaulted someone, stop making it sound like he's the victim. 'FA backs Gerrard' Nice of them.

Robbo. said:
did anyone see gerrard this morning arriving to work in his car?. Now i know its petty but hes just been charged for beating a bloke up and drives into work taking on his mobile phone while driving!! HELLO Mr gerrard not the smatest thing to do is it?

Yeah I noticed that, ah well, stick another 6 months on the 5 years!

He'll be f*cked up if he wants to take a flying visit to Florida for his jollies now. Won't be travelling under the visa-waiver program anymore.

You should see the procedures for ANYONE who's been arrested, never mind convicted...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_new/visa/niv/add_crime.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_new/vi ... crime.html</a>

Colins Bellend said:
Why is he still in Englands squad according to FA reports i thought there were rules against
playing whilst under any charges

There is an England squad right now? Surely, the issue would come when the next one is picked(or if after he was picked and charged a match was played)

Me thinks .....He has seen the evidence against him and after legal advice he has held his hands up. He will be dealt with at Mags court and will plead guilty (Crown for this offence if not guilty pleaded and harsher sentence if goes to trial and convicted) as first time offender will get community service in light of the mitigation his solicitor puts up. He will coach soccer in the community like he probibly does anyway for club promotions and that will be the end of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.