SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

There is absolutely 0 logical reasons this should/will happen.

but you can bet every penny you have that Liverpool and united are pushing for it behind the scenes and demanding they make an example of us.
It’s been noticeable in rugby union with the Saracens affair that the other premiership clubs really seem to be piling into them, like hounds that have chased down a fox. I wonder if some of the PL clubs have noticed that and fancy a bit of the action.

Funny isn't it that this has now come to light..!

The Premier League has had years to sanction us if they felt it was warrented but have waited for a jumped up charge from another footballing body who have fuck all to do with them to now come out and start threatening us too..!

The UEFA charge has a bit of a way to go yet before it is deemed to be justifiable..!

If it is thrown out, will the suits who run the PL still follow through with their enquiries into our finances?

No f'kin chance as they haven't got the balls to stand in front of us alone, they prefer to hide behind UEFA's skirt..!

This time was always going to arrive, I'm sure we have been preparing well for it..!

Time to go to work City..!

That isn't quite right. The FFP regime has fully been tested, as in many of the cases its been thrown out at the first step (such as the galatasaray one I think it was) because of other reasons. No findings against FFP have been made, but Its not been through a truly rigorous court process to test their validity. There were plenty of cases thrown out before the Bosman one stuck.
I hope you’re right. And I hope our owner is hiring every PI, hacker and Forensic Accountant in the world to go over the lives of every FIFA and UEFA official and every top club. I truly fear we are in a fight we cannot win so we should torch the place on the way out.

The chances of the PL retrospectively stripping titles is negligible. Their decision would be subject to an appeal through the English Courts. Do you really think the PL fancy taking us on there?

Were PL rules on FFP the same as Uefa’s in 13/14. If so, why didn’t they penalise City at the same time as UEFA?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.